What Is The Total Wellness Cleanse?
Total wellness cleanse was created by Yuri Elkaim. Yuri is a registered holistic nutritionist, Certified Kinesiologist, a High Honors graduate in Physical Education and Health. Yuri claims his 30 day detox cleanse is suitable for any healthy person but will be of most profound benefit to unhealthy individuals. It is a 100% food based cleansing program so there are no powders, shakes, supplements or magic potions. Yuri approaches the cleansing process through dietary and lifestyle changes.
Total wellness cleanse is a 30 day cleansing program based on eating everyday foods. This includes whole foods and a 10 week meal plan that consists of 119 recipes.
The program is divided into 2 Phases:
The Cleanse Phase (Days 1 – 14): A gentle and progressive process of moving away from bad foods that cause toxic and acidic build up in the body. These foods are gradually replaced with recipes full of nutrient rich foods that oxygenate the blood and begin the body's nature cleansing process. Yuri claims this phase results in a rapid and effortless weight loss, greater energy levels and you'll feel and look younger and be more alert.
Maintenance Phase, (Days 15 – 30): This 2 week phase helps your transition from cleansing to establishing a new healthy diet and lifestyle. You have 8 weeks of healthy recipes and meal plans, albeit a little bit more liberal to help you gradually return to everyday normality.
Throughout the 30 day program participants receive a daily coaching email that encourage and inspires you. The program comes with a daily progress chart to keep track of your progress throughout the cleanse. This is a program that teaches you about your body and how it works. You will learn how to read food labels to make informed choices about the foods you put into your body. There is so much useful information included in this program to help you cleanse, heal and maintain your body at its optimum level.
- All natural holistic approach to detox.
- This program is food based, No supplements, pills, powders or shakes.
- Gain a better understanding of how your body works.
- Our bodies are unique and different; learn which foods are best for your body.
- Improve your immune system and become less susceptible to colds and infections.
- Increase your energy levels.
- Cleanse your body of toxins
- Lose weight.
- 60 day money back guarantee.
- Customer testimonials provided in advertisements claim to have lost 9lbs in 5 days, another claims she lost 11lbs in 7 days and a third person claims she lost 17lbs in 3 weeks. This weight loss is too much in such a short space of time. I'm sceptical and concerned as this is unrealistic and unhealthy.
- The price is much higher than other detox programs.
The Final Word:
Weight loss is done through a combination of nutrition and exercise. This program offers good nutritional foods that cleanse the body and promote weight loss. Combine that with regular exercise and you have a winning combination. This is a good program worth your time and money.