If you’re thinking about how you can lose 30 pounds in 2 weeks, I’m glad you stumbled upon this article, because I believe it holds important information that you need to know about. You may have seen ads and promotions for this product or that, promising to help you lose 30 lbs in 2 weeks or less. Don’t fall for these promotions. These are empty promises which are extremely unlikely to ever materialize. Losing that much weight in such a short time is virtually impossible and potentially hazardous to your health. The calorie deficit you will need to create to achieve this is massive and can only be gotten through endless hours of exercise and a pretty close to starvation diet.
I recommend to aspire to no more than 10 pounds in 2 weeks. And even that is fast. To lose 30 pounds, I recommend giving yourself at least 2 months to do so. And it’s not such a long time when you think about it.
If you only have 2 weeks before an event and wish to look the best you can, I suggest doing the following:
1. Decide whether you just want to lose weight or also to tone up.
2. Choose a weight loss plan which will help you achieve the goals you set up in step 1.
3. Whether you chose a nutritional weight loss plan or a fitness oriented one, I need you to be psyched about it. Get into the right mindset and be motivated.
4. Don’t take too long to begin. Your two weeks begin now so it’s not the best time to dawdle.
5. Follow the plan you choose religiously. It’s only for 14 days, after all.
Even if you still have some way to go to lose 30 pounds at the end of those 14 days, don’t give up. If you wanted to lose weight for an event, remember that this is your health, well being, and looks we’re talking about here and these go with you all year round. Start the process today.